Our no loss stackhead as they're often called, eliminate back pressure that increases fan resistance and keep the rain out of the fan. The central exhaust duct is surrounded by the larger duct of the no loss stack and is open at the bottom. The design causes rainwater to fall into the upper part of the larger duct, drain down the side of the no loss stackhead, and discharge at the bottom.
- No loss stacks reduce airflow resistance and save money.
- Protect exhaust fans from the weather.
- Also known as rain stack, exhaust vent, exhaust stack
- Alternative Solutions: Rain Cap, Jet Cap, Flap Stack.
- Products come with raw ends. Diameters are +/- 1/8 inch.